Search This Blog

Monday, September 26, 2011

Eric and The Obviousness




           Journal? Seriously? How can someone who loves words as much as I do not think of "journal"?   What the hell? Am I retarded? I’ve been bitching to myself about how much I hate the word “blog” (even though I post this on blogger and the website is something  something dot blogspot dot something).  Journal is perfect and that’s what I am calling this thing from now on. Thank you Danni you are awesome at pointing out obvious things to your idiot cousin.  Everyone else, enjoy reading my journal.


Eric Anderson


P.S. my wife is kickass at making the bed.  I love you Charlotte

1 comment:

  1. I do believe I used that word but maybe not directly to you...I said that I journaled. Yep...you're journaling:)

    ReplyDelete