Search This Blog

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Eric and the things he should know


I have a question for all the adults responsible for molding my young mind. What is the Christian flag?  I was just driving by CCS and I saw the flag waving in the wind and thought to myself for the first time (as far as I can remember anyway) what is that thing?  If it was ever explained to me then I wasn’t paying attention, but I have no idea what it is or where it came from.  I mean I must’ve said a pledge to it every morning for at least four years and maybe a few times after that and I don’t even know why.  I mean the Bible pledge I get but did we just make the flag up or did it come from somewhere?  I know this sounds sarcastic but this is an actual legitimate question that I would like an answer to.  I suppose I could just Google it or ask my mom (I’m sure she knows), but that would be less public and far less potential for embarrassment than this.  I’m just wondering. Now tell me why I’m an idiot.

Eric Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment