Search This Blog

Friday, February 18, 2011

Eric and the Untitled


I've stopped taking pictures since I started writing again. This disturbs me somewhat because I really like taking pictures. I think brain can only be passionate about one thing at a time so when I started focusing on writing the photography fell by the wayside. I know it's only been four days but still it's weird.
The headache seems to be getting worse today. I feel like it's affecting my speech or really my whole thought process. I've never been the quickest thinker anyway but now it's getting ridiculous. I feel foggy and just in a haze. I liked Valerie's idea that God is letting this happen so I will finally come to Him. And it's not like I haven't been praying but I just don't hear anything. It does make me feel better when I pray, it calms me down a bit but the pressure in my skull isn't going anywhere. Dr. Jones can't see me until monday and even then I'm sure he can't do anything until I have some extensive testing done that will probably take months. I'm going to try to get new glasses as the ones I have are six years old and that may be the cause but I don't think so. The headaches are there when I'm in bed and I don't even have my eyes open. I might also get a haircut and stop wearing a hat, but that just sounds like something crazy people would say. I guess I'm willing to try anything.
I wish this post was funnier in the haha kind of way and not the nutjob kind of way. I though maybe it was allergies so I've been taking claritan and benadryl, also tylenol, advil, aspirin, and green tea. I've taking valerian root to sleep but that still isn't making it better.
I found out yesterday that Sheldon, my brother, is a writer. That's cool. I'm a little jealous that he's actually doing it and I just think all my ideas out of existence. I knew he wanted to be a writer and I knew he had written some stuff but I had no idea he was really going after it. I read some of his stuff. It's good. Can there be two writers in the same family? Is it going to matter anyway when this pain in my head kills me?
I really should start making outlines for these things before I write them. Maybe even come up with a cohesive thought once in a while. Hmmm...sounds like a lot of work.

Eric Anderson

1 comment:

  1. I'm really sorry that your head is hurting so much and so bad. I really think that the enemy is trying to scare the ___ out of you! It is not unusual to get a profound word like you received and not have some type of resistance. The enemy of your soul will stop at NOTHING to keep you from pursuing God! God is greater than the enemy. I'm sure you are familiar with "Greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world". Don't let the loss of interest in photography bother you. you're right...its only been 4 days. You have an eye for it. I don't take pics everyday. When I do take pics I may take enough to make up for the days I didn't and then some! The best way to make lasting changes is to only make one change at a time. Changing several things at once tends to set one up for failure or at least that's been my experience. I think it is really cool that there are two writers in your family and I know them both personally! Just relax and be yourself Eric. Don't try to be something you "think" you should be or what you think others think you should be. If you don't know how to be yourself...ask God to show you. It's good you're talking to Him! He is talking to you and you will get better at recognizing His voice. He speaks a lot through His written word but He also speaks through our spouses, children, heck He's even used my animals! Just begin to anticipate and expect to hear from Him. You belong to Him and those who belong to Him hear His voice. Praying you get some relief from your pain and anxiety about it! Blog on :)

    ReplyDelete